1.    #1  
    I really liked the way Notes were kept on previous Palm Treos and Palm Pilots.

Can someone develop a notes application that allows you to see the titles of the notes as a long list, that can be sorted by Category?

The new Notes posted on a tackboard don't allow you to see the entire title, nor do they allow you to sort by category or even move the notes around on that tackboard.

Someone please develop a nice Notes application.
    May not be exactly what you had in mind, but I tried Evernote, which is an online site that provides exactly what you're talking about. The notes are stored online, and you can update and add to them from PC or from device. I like it; in fact, I transferred all my old notes from my Treo and it automatically set up a different note for each one. I have the Evernote icon on my launcher and it works fine for me.
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    I agree with you it needs to be better developed.. you can move them though just hold down the note icon you want to move.
    You can also change the color of the note by touching the dogear at the bottom right of the note. I've been using each color as a category.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    May not be exactly what you had in mind, but I tried Evernote, which is an online site that provides exactly what you're talking about. The notes are stored online, and you can update and add to them from PC or from device. I like it; in fact, I transferred all my old notes from my Treo and it automatically set up a different note for each one. I have the Evernote icon on my launcher and it works fine for me.
    Agreed--Evernote is great. I only use the built-in notes app for things like taking orders from the family for carry out and very short term junk like that. For serious notes, Evernote is where it's at. Only downside (and it's a biggie if you travel a lot) is that you can't access your notes when you're not on the network. So you're not going to access your notes on an airplane.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    GX5 needs to bring a Quick Memo like app to the pre.