Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I just replaced my Pre today due to backlight bleed thru and stuck pixels.
    I just notice that the "R,T,Y & U" keys have a small horizontal bright spot in the middle of each of those keys! Kind of like a bright bar. All other keys are lighted uniformly. Anyone else with uneven lite keys. I have 15 days left to swap out.
    My wife and kids say Im too picky but it annoys me when the lights are dim.
    I have the exact same problem...I was hoping it was normal, but not
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Mine are not all the same brightness. I just learned how to deal with it haha but I know how it can be annoying
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Although the exchange was no problem, Im not sure I want to swap..yet. maybe I will wait to see if any other problems pop up. I think I am going to get the insurance. ($130 for 2 years, overnight replacement, Re-furb) at Radio Shack, umm I mean "The Shack".
    Stupid quality control.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstarx View Post
    I just replaced my Pre today due to backlight bleed thru and stuck pixels.
    I just notice that the "R,T,Y & U" keys have a small horizontal bright spot in the middle of each of those keys! Kind of like a bright bar. All other keys are lighted uniformly. Anyone else with uneven lite keys. I have 15 days left to swap out.
    My wife and kids say Im too picky but it annoys me when the lights are dim.
    Me too, the middle section of my keys from top to bottom are light compared to the other keys, so my key looks uneven as well but my phone works pretty good so I hate going to swap out my phone so I guess this phone has to work.
    Its not annoying to me at all not even a little bit....but hey everybody is different and i like it that way...
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    all the Pres that I've seen are like that. I sure wouldn't worry about exchanging it for that.