1.    #1  
    Hey,
    I already exchanged my pre about a month ago once because of the yellow discoloration issue. Now, i noticed that the top left corner of the screen is slightly detached from the body, with a gap, while the right side is flush. Is there a fix to this? it's really annoying because it makes that corner really mushy, like you can squeeze the phone. It also contributes to a slight oreo effect. I am already out of my 30 days... but i dont think that this is worth paying $100. is there a way to exchange it for free, like i did the first time around?

thanks
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    warranty exchange?
  3.    #3  
    is that through sprint or through palm?
    thanks for the help btw
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    sprint, I would go your local service center
  5.    #5  
    they can replace it for free even though im out of my 30 days?
  6.    #6  
    they can replace it for free even though im out of my 30 days?
    yes 1 year warranty

however, they MAY give you trouble because its only considered cosmetics
  8.    #8  
    So I went to Sprint. They ordered me a new phone. When I asked them if it was refurbished, they said yes. I told them I will probably not take it if it isn't perfect. The guy said he'll only call me to come pick it up if it's perfect- they'll keep ordering till they get a good one.

My question is, is this okay? If the phone isn't in acceptable condition, how should I go about demanding a brand new phone? Or should I keep mine and go to a different store to demand a brand new one?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    The people I know who have refurbs, as well as some of the people on this board, say that the refurbs are generally in very good condition (sometimes better than the "new" ones that aren't, since they were made a few months ago.) So you might not have a problem with the refurb unit.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    You won't get a new phone outside of 30 days.
    If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.