Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    So as a college student, I have Monday Wednesday Friday and Tuesday Thursday classes. I wanted to put these on my Pre for this semester. Well I tried to do this, but I discovered that I can only make the classes repeat either weekly, daily, or every set number of days. Therefore there's no way for me to accurately (or easily) copy my schedule to the Pre. Any tips?
    Set your repeat to 'Custom', the choose 'Weekly' and then choose the days of the week your class is on, leave it set for 'Every 1 week' as the repeat and then uncheck 'Forever' as the end date. Then set the end date for the last day of the class for the term.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Thank you so much, that's perfect! I got it all worked out now.

On a side note, today was my first "full" day with the pre, I took it off the charger at 9:30am or so, and now at midnight its at 41%. Now there are two things here that are pushing it in either direction. 1) I used it lightly today, so although I was checking it frequently and doing some things (downloading apps, texting, browsing the web) I wasn't doing anything too intensive or for too long. 2) I had it inside most of the day where it only gets usually 2 bars (though sometimes more), so this could have been draining the battery more. Tomorrow will be more heavy use day (but in areas with wifi), so we'll see how things go.