Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I am a complete ***** when it comes to tech sometime. Would someone point me to step by step directions for being able to download and install homebrew apps? I would really appreciate it.
    Even with the how to install homebrew apps I still got stuck with the webos quick install jar. For some it might be easy but I'm having a real hard time trying to figure it all out.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda1 View Post
    Even with the how to install homebrew apps I still got stuck with the webos quick install jar. For some it might be easy but I'm having a real hard time trying to figure it all out.
    I knew nothing when I started but found if you very deliberately follow the instructions in order, clicking on the links to check Java, etc, you can get through it easily. If you're still having trouble, you can post a question and I know people will be glad to help.
    Greetings, I'm a newbee to all this. I found that I had the put the phone in Developer Mode first, then install the webos. This may help some of you other newbees...
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda1 View Post
    what specific problem are you having?
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!