1.    #1  
    Instinct had a case to charge the spare with, is there a case for the pre which is similar?
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Instinct had a case to charge the spare with, is there a case for the pre which is similar?
    yes there's an accessory for the pre that u can charge a spare battery....its on the palm website
    should work to charge spare batteries. Even though the battery is different the charging of it should not be. I have a spare battery that I keep charged with one. Both Palm and Seidio have them that attach to usb micro or with an included AC power supply.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Here is a cool charger which doubles as a battery case. A little pricey though...at $29.99. Click on picture to take you to Palm's site.

5.    #5  
    thanks guys, anyone have a link to a cost efficient one?
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Amazon has the one pictured above for $18.99, search for 3460WW
    Quote Originally Posted by edd247 View Post
    Amazon has the one pictured above for $18.99, search for 3460WW
    Interesting...I actually did a search on Amazon for "Palm Pre accessories" before I posted and that one did not come up.

Although there isn't a picture of the one you listed, it's more than likely the same one.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Here is a cool charger which doubles as a battery case. A little pricey though...at $29.99. Click on picture to take you to Palm's site.

I have this one. Highly recommend it.
    how 'bout this one. charges your spare and phone at the same time. has fancy lights on it, too:

spare charger
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper1010 View Post
    how 'bout this one. charges your spare and phone at the same time. has fancy lights on it, too:

spare charger
    I have that one - works fine.
    I've been using my old Centro.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Seidio has one too. I have it, it works great.

Multi Function Battery Charger