1.    #1  
    So this is bizarre. My Pre just reset itself while sitting on my coffee table doing absolutely nothing. This alone wouldn't be a big deal but it did EXACTLY the same thing around the same time last week!!! Saturday evening although not sure of the exact time.

The only thing I did recently was enable dev mode and install homebrew. So I've disabled dev mode and seeing if that helps at all. Wonder if with 1.1, leaving dev mode on causes problems or just forces the phone to reboot every week or so? Just too much of a coincidence.

Anybody notice this? Also can I continue to use homebrew via FileCoaster without devmode enabled? I know I can't use quick install but if I need to it's easy to enable since I have the dev mode icon in launcher.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't"
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    Mine has rebooted by itself as well. It did it yesterday and has rebooted maybe 3 or 4 times that I have noticed. It happened before I put it in dev mode and before the 1.1 update.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Once FileCoaster is installed, you don't need your Pre in dev mode anymore.
    I didn't even notice it, and my phone has been in dev mode for the last month or so...does it even matter?
    Excuse my ignorance but what is dev??
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!