1.    #1  
    So I just got my new schedule from school, I and was trying to add some events to my calendar, but they won't save.

I have had the phone since day 1, and have had no problems with the calendar until now.

It is syncing with my google cal just fine. Any ideas on what I should do?
    I am currently having the same problem. I am using sherweb exchange server. The calender app does not appear to be active? I can not create events and calendar events do not sync/display. I think this has something to do with the backup app / palm profile email verification. When you go to palm profile in the menu from the backup app there is a note that says (this profile has not been verified)! The first time I reverified the palm profile email, and sync'ed all calendar events appeared and the app was now active. Shortly thereafter the calendar was inactive, events missing and profile requiring verification.

Hopefully someone has an idea on this.

Thanks.
    graylion
    I have been on the phone with Palm for a couple of hours and the first level of support asked all the basic questions and then sent me on to the second level of support.

They had me perform a partial reset of the device which "logs me out of the palm profile". When the partial reset and reboot are done it asks me to create a new profile or log into a profile.

After resyncing the exchange account they asked me to load a google technician calendar account. When the account first loads you can see the appointments (ALL) and within about 10-15 secons while sliding from day to day or adding an event the calendar reverts back to not showing events or accepting new events.

They have informed me I will receive a call within 24 hours to assist in addressing this.

Now the profile does not have the (not verified error) as prior to the partial reset so I am having trouble maintaining that as the problem.

Does anyone else have any insight into this? Help!

Email works correct and all other functions seem to work. The calendar is the problem.

Thanks
    graylion
  4.    #4  
    I was playing around with the calendar program a bit, and it looks like it just doesn't want to add things to google calendar. All the other calendars work fine.

I checked all of the settings and nothing seems to fix the problem. I am going to try and remove my google account and re-add it.
  5.    #5  
    Yup, that fixed it.

Remove your account and then re-add it. Everything works fine now.
    I already removed the EAS account and re-added it. That did not work for me.

Glad to hear you are up and running.

Regards
    graylion
    I am reaching out for anyone that has Sherweb hosted exchange with the exchange calendars working on their pre or anyone with Sherweb that has problem with exchange calendars working.

I have spent hours on the phone with palm. Partial reset, reset, re-link palm profile, attach a test palm account, etc. Finally they said wait for the next update.

I have sent requests to Sherweb, their reply was use the iphone setup which does not match field for field.

Here are the symptoms:

The daily calendar is grayed out. It does not scroll up down, left right. It does not allow new events and does not display events. I cannot verify if synced events are present and not displayed or just not present.

When I remove the exchange account the problem goes away. When I add back the exchange account the calendar functions for a minute or two and the goes grey.

Anyone with Sherweb or suggestions I would really like to hear from you.

Thanks
    graylion
    Would it maybe help response if I post in the WebOS Synergy Section or is it better to stay with the device Pre section?

Thanks
    graylion
    any resolution? my palm pre plus arrives 1/26 and i need to sync with sherweb exchange server.
    Hi guys,

I had this problem - specific to Exchange account only. Once Exchange was enabled, I couldn't see any calendar events on the Pre. When I removed the Exchange account, I could see my Palm and Google events. It was frustrating because all of my work meetings are on the Exchange account.

Finally, I saw the new Web OS update to 1.3.5.1. I updated, and haven't had a problem since!!
  11.    #11  
    wow...i started reading this thread and didn't even realize I had created it 5 months ago. Props to rcrete for using the search function and finding it!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!