1.    #1  
    I'm finding with all the homebrew apps (and we'll certainly have the same problem as number of official apps increases) I'm having issues with app management with our three tabs.

I'd really like a fourth or fifth page/tab so I can better sort all the apps. Is this possible and I'm just missing it?
    Yes, look in the devlopment forum with the thread by d2globalinc

Your pre needs to be rooted to run his script
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Try searching before you ask questions......
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    any easier way of doing this, i am running out of room myself!!
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dog44 View Post
    I actually did, but your helpful answer is so very appreciated.

I posted to this forum instead of the dev one because I wanted to see if there was some buult in way to do this without rooting. With the growing number of official apps I tthought there just might be...
    Technically it is built in the code was already in place they just made the code a comment. It is obvious they intend on removing the comment marks to activate the code down the road, probably when the app catalog is fuller, so all that the community did was remove the comment marks. webos-internals has easy to understand instructions and info to access linux on the pre and make the edits. No need to install anything on the pre itself unless you want to get really involved in modifying it. I've been customizing a lot of stuff that way. So much so that when people look at my pre I have to tell them that it isn't what a stock pre is like.
    Quote Originally Posted by dog44 View Post

Try posting something useful instead of just being a jerk. Whats funny is most of the d-bags on this forum all joined in 09.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Try posting something useful instead of just being a jerk. Whats funny is most of the d-bags on this forum all joined in 09.
    The Pre didn't come out till '09, so most people didn't know about this place until then.

While I agree that there are more helpful ways to handle a situation, "sticks and stones" people "sticks and stones.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    You could use WebOS Quick Install(in the homebrew forum)
    WebOS Quick Install would be the easiest way to add that tweak. Simple check-mark and you can add the add/delete launcher pages modification. Doesn't get any easier. No linux prompts, no putty, no code etc.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!