1.    #1  
    Hello, yesterday I purchased my palm pre. I have a macbook for my computer. I purchased the product by Mark/Space (missing sync for mac) but their product is not a good product. The only way that you can sync is that your computer and palm pre have to be connected to the same wi-fi network. That's not a good solution. The product would not let me sync over USB or bluetooth.

Secondly, I recieved a bunch of errors when trying to sync contacts only and it would not sync my entourage calendar at all. Finally there is not option to sync memos in the entourage memo pad (or stickies on the mac) or any of my entourage tasks.

Does anyone know of a good program that does not having any issues syncing the pre with macs...or are there any developers working on a solution. I Before my pre I had a blackberry curve and had no issues syncing anything from entourage or the mac calendar....

Please help!!!!

Thanks.
    I would also like to sync my Entourage calendar with my Pre. Anyone figure out a way?
    You could pay for a hosted exchange account or sync Entourage to GoogleApps.
    Quote Originally Posted by pageproaudio View Post
    Hello, yesterday I purchased my palm pre. I have a macbook for my computer. I purchased the product by Mark/Space (missing sync for mac) but their product is not a good product. The only way that you can sync is that your computer and palm pre have to be connected to the same wi-fi network. That's not a good solution. The product would not let me sync over USB or bluetooth.

Secondly, I recieved a bunch of errors when trying to sync contacts only and it would not sync my entourage calendar at all. Finally there is not option to sync memos in the entourage memo pad (or stickies on the mac) or any of my entourage tasks.
    The problems you mention are limitations of WebOS. The only way you will be able to sync tasks is via Microsoft Exchange. Its not possible to sync notes with any software.