1.    #1  
    I have searched the forum for info on whether it will be (or is) possible to print stuff directly from the Pre and not found anything. Does anyone have the latest on this. I receive a lot of emails containing word documents that I would like to print via a wireless printer? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by PREferred View Post
    I have searched the forum for info on whether it will be (or is) possible to print stuff directly from the Pre and not found anything. Does anyone have the latest on this. I receive a lot of emails containing word documents that I would like to print via a wireless printer? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    +1
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    + 1
    get a bluetooth printer. problem solved Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapters
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I thought this would have been a no-brainer feature. There are so many Wifi and bluetooth printers. At the very least a print to PDF function would be nice.

I could have used the print feature many times while checking into my flights and wanted to print boarding passes.

+1
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by templeghg22 View Post
    get a bluetooth printer. problem solved Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapters
    You can print using BT? How?
    Even if you have a BT enabled printer, I believe you still need an application to print the documents from the Pre. DTG has print function on other platforms. I would wager once the App catalog is out of beta and Dataviz finally releases a full DTG bundle for the Pre, there will be a print function in there...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions