Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    I know you can change colors for different accounts like outlook and palm profile and google calendar....but how do I change the colors for personal things. For example work is blue, vacation is red, football games yellow and personal green. I can not see how to do that but I've heard some people talking about them doing it. Any advice? Thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cpolism View Post
    I know you can change colors for different accounts like outlook and palm profile and google calendar....but how do I change the colors for personal things. For example work is blue, vacation is red, football games yellow and personal green. I can not see how to do that but I've heard some people talking about them doing it. Any advice? Thanks!!!
    IN CALENDAR JUST PRESS preferences & accounts, NEXT PRESS palm profile.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    So I have to do that every time I want to put a different color in there? If I change the color in pref doesn't it change the color for all previous posted palm profile colors?
    Are you asking how to change the color of a specific event? I don't think you can do that. I have multiple calendars in my Google acct, to give me "category" functionality, and assign colors to each calendar.

Regards,
    Tom
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cpolism View Post
    Of course, someone in Morgantown would put football games in yellow

I'm in Dallas (Used to live in Austin) and my football games are Orange
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_em View Post
    Of course, someone in Morgantown would put football games in yellow

I'm in Dallas (Used to live in Austin) and my football games are Orange

Haha. Football games are a priority on my pre. Sooner or later I will have to figure out how to get blue and gold in mycalendar. Good luck to you and the horns this yeah. Should be a great year for you guys. Lets go mountaineers!!!

And as for the last comment yes I'm talking about changing colors for individual events not categories. I guess I will have to wait for a possible update. I want it to be like outlook. That wat I don't have to read each day, I can just see the colors and know if its personal, vacation or work and so on.
    Just create additional calendars in Google Calendar. I have a personal calendar, three separate work calendars, a school calendar, and one for holidays and special events. Each is coded in a separate color so at a glance I can see what's coming up. All I have to do is place the event in the proper calendar when I create it.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright