Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Here is the plan I have:

Emp F&F 500 Sprint Data Adv

Can I activate the pre on this plan.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    ..OMG why why why people....is it one of the required everything data plans starting at $69.99?.....NO....so answer your own question......or call Sprint and let them tell you NO!
    No you can't.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski21 View Post
    Here is the plan I have:

Emp F&F 500 Sprint Data Adv

Can I activate the pre on this plan.
    Actually, you can as of 8/10. That is the Employee Advantage Club rate plan that is meant for Sprint Employee friends and family @ $20 /mo. Unless you know someone that works directly for Sprint, good luck getting this plan. The actual employee is held liable and can only purchase equipment through a direct invitation from the employee.

To the TC, if you actually called customer care, your call would be handled by Employee Care, and they'd have no problems activating a Pre on your line.
    Granted if you are on an Employee plan you should either already have known this (it was emailed to every employee), or you should have asked your employee sponsor.

But the answer is unequivocally yes, you can activate the Pre on that plan.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)