Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Go look.......
    Actually, three by the time I checked.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Actually, three by the time I checked.
    Yea they just added that after I posted this. Hopefully they just keep flowing on in....
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    2 New Games apps

-Blackout
    -Spades
    i added Blackout, a game about turning lights off.
    The homebrew version of lights out is better. Go PreCentral!!
    Hopefully this is the trickle before the flood...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    why can't palm release real apps useful function apps the improve the functionality or compliment the pre Fucntionality.

The App catalog is CRAP!

Homebrew DEVS. You all ROCK. Plam Should Hire you and pay real coin for your creativity and intuition on releasing real apps that appeal to users.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    why can't palm release real apps useful function apps the improve the functionality or compliment the pre Fucntionality.

The App catalog is CRAP!

Homebrew DEVS. You all ROCK. Plam Should Hire you and pay real coin for your creativity and intuition on releasing real apps that appeal to users.
    Because they haven't finished building out the functionality to charge us for the apps..
    -mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post

The App catalog is CRAP!

I sometimes wonder if people will ever be happy. Yes, 2/3 of the "new apps" were games. However, Echo is one of the applications that many users have been screaming for on here almost since the day the Pre was released.
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    because they haven't finished building out the functionality to charge us for the apps..
    -mark
    bingo!
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    Because they haven't finished building out the functionality to charge us for the apps..
    -mark
    and developers, even in the homebrew community can't eat Props and high fives forever!!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Spades is pretty well implemented except for the brain dead AI when you play "partners". When I am winning the hand, my partner will still throw out a higher card or will use a high spade when a low spade would still win the hand..
    Quote Originally Posted by jrcbandit View Post
    Spades is pretty well implemented except for the brain dead AI when you play "partners". When I am winning the hand, my partner will still throw out a higher card or will use a high spade when a low spade would still win the hand..
    lol, yeah, that keeps happening to me as well, but not bad over all...

Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    yep; overall, it's well implemented. -m
    Too bad I don't know how to play spades...lol
    Yawn
    The cute animations on spades makes the game play too slow. Again, yawn.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    708 Global Posts
    A whole thread because of 2 new apps?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    We get new threads for a WHOLE lot less. And, really, new apps in the store is a nice thing and will be talked about. As one of my coworkers always says, its better than a stick in the eye. :P
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast