1.    #1  
    My older Palm phones had a great feature that when you block an incoming call it gave you an option to respond with a text message. Is there a Homebrew app or anything out there for the Pre that when a call comes in it gives you an option to ignore with text message?

I love the calendar notification that lets you either dismiss the calendar alert, snooze or send a notification to all meeting participants. I want that with incoming calls and respond with text.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Check out the Tips and Tricks for this and 320 other tips:

►Answer Options - When your Pre rings, these options appear:
    • Answer the phone.
    • Contact Info - lets you add the number to Contacts or send a text (SMS) back to "Ignore With Text"
    • Hang-up ignores the call sending it straight to voicemail.

It's on the bottom of page 2.

- Craig
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    I still can't figure out how to ignore with text on the Pre. Incoming call if I slide the keyboard it answers the call. If I don't it says slide to answer, so I slide the lock symbol up and it answers. I must be a blond.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    I still can't figure out how to ignore with text on the Pre. Incoming call if I slide the keyboard it answers the call. If I don't it says slide to answer, so I slide the lock symbol up and it answers. I must be a blond.
    Ditto.
    You can ignore with text on the pre but its takes several steps to get there. This one of many palm issues that make you scratch ur head
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    After you ignore the call, click on the ignore notification and it will bring you to the caller contact info and you can select to send a text message from there. But this only works if the caller is already a contact.... If not, then go to the phone apps call log and send from there.

Not very elegant I will admit...