Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Go in to sprint to because my laminate is peeling again. This is my third pre since launch date. So, I have returned my other defective pre at this location a month ago, they gave me a refurb last time, this time was no different. However, this time they have the refurb in stock, the clerk turns it on, sets it on the counter and checks on another customer as the pre is loading up. About two minutes in, the "new" pre gets a text from it's last owner. I shake my head thinking...how stupid I am to have even started with this phone in the first place. Anyway I get the refurb all setup and get in my car. Now here's the part I want everyone to read:
    I open up Sprint Navigation and check "recent places visted" (I forget exact name - the history) And I see two locations: Sea Tac airport; which I work right across from and....my parents home address. Both places I navigated to when I had my first pre...is it possible that I've been bounced back my first pre???
    Quote Originally Posted by PreBro132 View Post
    Go in to sprint to because my laminate is peeling again. This is my third pre since launch date. So, I have returned my other defective pre at this location a month ago, they gave me a refurb last time, this time was no different. However, this time they have the refurb in stock, the clerk turns it on, sets it on the counter and checks on another customer as the pre is loading up. About two minutes in, the "new" pre gets a text from it's last owner. I shake my head thinking...how stupid I am to have even started with this phone in the first place. Anyway I get the refurb all setup and get in my car. Now here's the part I want everyone to read:
    I open up Sprint Navigation and check "recent places visted" (I forget exact name - the history) And I see two locations: Sea Tac airport; which I work right across from and....my parents home address. Both places I navigated to when I had my first pre...is it possible that I've been bounced back my first pre???

LOL! No! It's part of the backup that the Pre does everyday. It saves your navigation stuff and then puts it back into the new phone. That's too funny. I gues come to think of it, I'm surprised I didn't think that a few times. LOL
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    About two minutes in, the "new" pre gets a text from it's last owner. I shake my head thinking...how stupid I am to have even started with this phone in the first place.
    Who's gonna call this?
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    LOL! No! It's part of the backup that the Pre does everyday. It saves your navigation stuff and then puts it back into the new phone. That's too funny. I gues come to think of it, I'm surprised I didn't think that a few times. LOL
    No it doesn't. I had buncha addresses saved in my old Pre phone, the new one didn't have any when I logged in. And I made sure to click backup before returning the phone; and now regret not erasing the navigation stuff.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaki View Post
    No it doesn't. I had buncha addresses saved in my old Pre phone, the new one didn't have any when I logged in. And I made sure to click backup before returning the phone; and now regret not erasing the navigation stuff.
    Hmm...so which is it?
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Who's gonna call this?
    Pre proponent offended quick some get the flame thrower!!!!
    Go to Voice directions on your GPS phone: TeleNav click on My Telenav and login. See what info Telenav has saved for you. If that info was saved in there then yeah it just downloaded it.

BTW you can use their site to download all of your contacts from Gmail yahoo, aol, or even outlook straight into Telenav.
    Last edited by donatom3; 08/14/2009 at 02:37 PM.
    Telenav website is showing all of my recents that are on my phone. Great thing about Telenav is that if you go to another phone that has the software and keep the same number it'll just transfer everything over to the new phone.
    Oh snap! Someone who works across the street from you is sleeping with your Mom! I'd go over there and start crackin some skulls if I were you.