1.    #1  
    I am sooo annoyed!!! 10mins ago I was walking from my car with the Pre in one of those universal belt clips with magnetic cover (I have always used those with no such problem until now) and I guess something jossled the case and wow did my Pre take a flying death leap and hit 2" from the grass on the sidewalk!!

I let out a huge, NoooOOoooo while watching in slow mo hit and roll onto the grass...

My top left corner is badly gashed up! I think i may have to hit it with alittle sharpie I can't bare to look at it anymore!

I think i may have to get the seidio case now to cover it ..
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

2.    #2  
    I am sooo annoyed!!! 10mins ago I was walking from my car with the Pre in one of those universal belt clips with magnetic cover (I have always used those with no such problem until now) and I guess something jossled the case and wow did my Pre take a flying death leap and hit 2" from the grass on the sidewalk!!

I let out a huge, NoooOOoooo while watching in slow mo hit and roll onto the grass...

My top left corner is badly gashed up! I think i may have to hit it with alittle sharpie I can't bare to look at it anymore!

I think i may have to get the seidio case now to cover it ..
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Yea I got the seidio innocase to cover up a launch day crack I put in mine. While your at it pick up the innocase holster too, it will never fly out of that thing.
    Make sure you post two threads about it.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Make sure you post two threads about it.
    I will especially when I messed up on the first one, sarcasm anyone
    Talk about hater wow, instead of helping you post that hmmm

Mods Can you please delete this thread since its a duplicate!!!
    Last edited by Impulsebuyer; 08/14/2009 at 11:56 AM.
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

6.    #6  
    Thanks on the idea! Posted 2x because of a title error, and got a typical hater response bc of it
    Its these people that give precentral a bad rep ...
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

7. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    I'm not hating; I really don't care if you post it a hundred times. But I will say that making a small typo in the thread title doesn't really warant a coplete repost of the thread.

xtn
  8.    #8  
    I hate to bicker with someone who is as shallow as you for posting that reply but it just goes to show that out of everyone on the board your the only one that cares .... It was my personal preference to post 2x to fix my mistake and in actuality the concern was my Pre not the 2 threads ... and the part about it doesn't warrant a re-post who made you all holy decision maker for all

In all honesty mods just delete this thread as well as I don't want this back and forth non-sense ruining precentrals boards we have enough I hate my pre posts we don't also need this ...

Sorry to all who had to read this thread hijacker kill the post
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Can't you just edit your original post or am I missing something??
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    I will especially when I messed up on the first one, sarcasm anyone
    Talk about hater wow, instead of helping you post that hmmm

Mods Can you please delete this thread since its a duplicate!!!
    Not a hater, just annoyed by clogging up the board. Select Edit, then delete. Voila, thread disappears.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.