Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I have seen the question but no answers. I have gotten as far as exporting my bookmarks from PC and saving as a doc in the folder on Pre as well as sending as an email attachment. I sent as a word doc with html embedded, as a word doc with html code...neither of which operate as links. An MHT file and an HTM file neither of which could be opened. The only way I could make clickable bookmarks was to put the file on my website and go to it which is not a solution for me. I can't leave it hanging out there....

Can one of you rooted/linux/borg people either tell me how to do this or explain why Palm is making it SOO hard to do something that would seem to be a harmless no-brainer kind of thing?

Thanks,D.
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Here's what I did to get my favorite bookmarks on the Pre;
    If you use iGoogle(PC) and Evernote(Pre & PC), On iGoogle(PC) go to "Add Stuff" and load the widget "Table Styled Bookmarks" Fill it with your favorite bookmarks, "Right click" inside the widget, "Add To Evernote" Choose OK in the pop up.

Open "Evernote" on the Pre, Choose the "Note" you just added and there are all your favorite "Clickable Links"
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Levi4u, Thanks! My solution came from yours but was a bit different. That iGoogle part didn't work because I meeded a "mass" solution...SO... I goe evernote and ended up simply using that odd email address they create to send the bookmarks in an html formatted word doc which I now can click each bookmark in the list.
    Last edited by hdhuntr; 08/14/2009 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Update...
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    If you use firefox, install the xmarks addon.
    Quote Originally Posted by aspbsecs View Post
    If you use firefox, install the xmarks addon.
    I use Firefox with xmarks addon but how does that get the bookmarks to your pre?

It works great for pc to pc but I have not seen a solution with xmarks for the pre..
    never mind I just found out they have a mobile site with all my bookmarks listed right there secured with a login too.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbphotos View Post
    never mind I just found out they have a mobile site with all my bookmarks listed right there secured with a login too.
    Xmarks rules!! I just with there was a way to easily add a bookmark TO the Xmarks site.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!