1.    #1  
    as anyone figured out how to listen to the live feed yet?
    I'm from Pittsburgh and i'm working out of town so i figured i could listen to the game but can't find that option
    I believe you hit "My Team" and on one of the drop downs it should give you the option. I've done it before
  3.    #3  
    I thought that it would be under My Team> Audio-Video But i check during lastnights Steelers Game and i couldn't find it. Maybe the preseason games aren't broadcast?
    I suspect they've (Sprint?) temporarily removed links to live feeds as they were having problems with them. The links were there for the Hall of Fame game but I kept getting error message after clicking on them. Others have reported similar problems on the board I believe. When I checked the games last night, the links were not there. I hope they get the issues resolved soon as it is a great feature of the NFL app.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign25 View Post
    I believe you hit "My Team" and on one of the drop downs it should give you the option. I've done it before
    Just saw the other thread that says that audio will be available for regular season games only.

Unfortunately, no. I checked all over NFL Mobile Live and it wasn't there. Clicking on "My Team" and then the current game gave me options to track the current drive, all drives, play by play, etc, but no audio (I think this was an ESPN game, correct?).
    Terry Rodecker

Palm Pilot -> Palm V -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> 700wx -> ppc6700 -> BB 8830 -> Pre -> iPhone (company requirement) -> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by trodecke View Post
    Just saw the other thread that says that audio will be available for regular season games only.
    I couldn't find links to the audio on my 755p, either. I was thinking they weren't covering preseason, except that which is on NFLNetwork.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Personally, I've been pretty disappointed with the NFL app thus far. I really would have thought it would be easier to see in-game updates like what the last play was, rather than just "1st & 10" and the yard line. I would also like to see live stats for the offense.

Maybe they can roll this out for the regular season...
    Yeah, I was looking for the audio, too, since prior to gametime the app said above the list of upcoming games (scores area) that audio would be available. I watched my game on TV, but I wanted to check out the audio and see what it was like, how well it worked, and how delayed it was from the TV (which is usually slightly delayed from real time from a few to maybe up to ten seconds).
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzk3 View Post
    Personally, I've been pretty disappointed with the NFL app thus far. I really would have thought it would be easier to see in-game updates like what the last play was, rather than just "1st & 10" and the yard line. I would also like to see live stats for the offense.

Maybe they can roll this out for the regular season...
    You can see live stats as in play by play action and scoring summary and all that. I forgot exactly how I pulled it up but it gave you options by the scoreboard just mess around with it a lil bit.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    The App froze up on me the other night - 3rd Q Raiders-Cowboys (yes I was still trying to 'watch' the 4th stringers). Wouldn't update even after a soft reset.
    I was hoping for pre-season audio, too. I had to go visit my kids at their dad's to watch the 49ers!
    Quote Originally Posted by kuhawksr1 View Post
    _
    I hate KU
    Quote Originally Posted by rundown87 View Post
    I hate KU