1.    #1  
    theres games on tonight and i don't see anywhere in the app to listen to the audio... i thought we got every game. i know the app was being weird with audio last week, you think they are just working things out... or am i just missing the button somehow?
    I couldn't find it. Not that interested in the games, but really wanted to try out the system for later when they are important. Hmm. Sprint, what is going on?
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    I'm not getting any of the score updates available via the app. Maybe because it's preseason?
    Ya it's not in the app yet. If Sprint is still working on it and it's not in the UI of the app were going to need an update for it to be added. Sense it's an app that's in bedded in the OS does that mean we'll need to wait for an OS update or do you think Sprint can send an update for it through there App Catalog???

Not to far off thread but I just heard Michael Vick is an Eagle now!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhay312 View Post
    I'm not getting any of the score updates available via the app. Maybe because it's preseason?
    Check that I just got a free text from Sprint with a score update from the Pats- Eagles game as soon as I closed the app. I would have preferred notices along the bottom of the screen.
    So far I've been getting al of my score updates through text(on the 1/4's and halftime) and my scores, downs and yards have been updating about 15-20 seconds behind TV. Seams to be working good for me so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post

Not to far off thread but I just heard Michael Vick is an Eagle now!!!!
    Yeah, my youngest son is an Eagle fan and he sent me an excited text earlier today. Should be interesting.
    We also got that Weaver guy and they need to sign this Buckly kid. He's been big tonight.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    While it's not the NFL app stream, you can listen the the Steelers - Cardinals game on Pittsburg's sports talk radio station on Sprint radio.
    Last edited by Memnock; 08/13/2009 at 09:23 PM.
  10.    #10  
    they had the streams available last week they just kept giving you errors when you clicked on them
    I looked under the help menu and it said no preseason games.
    We'll have to wait til the regular season starts.