New battery... or a business card would fix it.
    <I accidentally the whole pre>

<Palm Pre Speed Test>

2.    #3  
    Tried both of those, I thought it was my Seidio extended battery (the Pre original battery also has the same effect now). The business card fix worked for a few hours and the same thing started happening. I was happy that the business card fix seemed to do the trick (a few hours) until I slid the keyboard open and then closed and it turned off completely. It doesn't happen every time I open or close the slider, but it happens a lot.
    Jimmie Geddes
    jimmy how did the seidio extended battery last vs the normal battery. im torn between my beloved seidio or amzer. lets us know if your new pre has the supposedly new hardware.
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    jimmy how did the seidio extended battery last vs the normal battery. im torn between my beloved seidio or amzer. lets us know if your new pre has the supposedly new hardware.
    I wish I could tell you, the day I got the Seidio battery was the same day this started happening. I've had my Pre since June 6th, never had an issue. I thought it was the Seidio battery, it wasn't. Sprint sent me out a new Pre so I'll definitely compare the two and report on the Seidio battery as well. A working Pre can't come soon enough for me
    Jimmie Geddes