Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I get "Unable to connect. Try again later" when I try to access updates. And "App Catalog unavailable. Try again later." when accessing the app catalog. This has happened all day today. Anyone else seeing this?
    please be more specific... are you using wifi? or using sprints 3g network..
    Works fine for me. In fact, GoodFood was updated .
    Yesterday afternoon, I tried doing an "Updates" thing on my friend's Pre, and got the same error message that it wasn't available. First time I saw that yesterday.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by lookngood18 View Post
    please be more specific... are you using wifi? or using sprints 3g network..
    I am using wifi. I turned it off and reset the phone. App catalog works with wifi on or off. Updates only works with wifi off.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Whenever that happened with me, I'd do a reset and my hopes (I mean the problem) would go away.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    My app catalog isn't loading and I'm getting an error when I run the update. Any ideas if there putting out an update to either?
    Yea mine says to "try again later." weird.
    Just tried, got the same message. Tomorrow is Friday. That's been a popular update day. Maybe it's the BIG DAY!
    Something is up with Palm's servers. The Updates, App Catalog and the Development Site are all down.

The Prelease and Main websites are up, however...
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I'm seeing the same problem over wifi and EVDO. I did a reset and am still not connecting.
    Everyone hope for the beeeeeeeeest! Maybe we're getting those 150 new apps they were talking about last week!
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBlockhead View Post
    This can happen if you get logged out of your Palm profile. Go into the Backup app, hit Preferences -> Palm Profile, and then log in. Updates and App Catalog should work now.

It took me days to figure that out when it happened to me.
    No, the developer network appears to be down as well.
    Oh I hope so! Video recording and notification light please.
    If you look at the most current thread, this appears to be an issue everyone is having. Even the developer site is down.
    Its fun to dream...I also can't log into the app catalog but this wouldn't be the first time this happens without an update. But it would be nice to get the catalog out of beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by rvarona View Post
    Its fun to dream...I also can't log into the app catalog but this wouldn't be the first time this happens without an update. But it would be nice to get the catalog out of beta.
    It won't be out of beta for some weeks (think September or October).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    It won't be out of beta for some weeks (think September or October).
    And how do you know this?
    ** crosses fingers**

Gimme something good Palm!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Quote Originally Posted by calsccr9 View Post
    And how do you know this?
    Because Palm has said this?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast