Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I'm still getting unavailable after two resets.
    I think to fix the error you need to do a "partial reset" to verify your palm profile.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I'm feeling tingly inside...
    I just tried before I saw this post and thought the same thing. Something is in the works. One can hope
    Maybe they will release it the same time Socom gets its updated tomorrow!
    Oh my, I've been going crazy thinking something was wrong with my Pre and rebooting it a few times.

You mean it's down!

That's good news and bad.

The bad, I wanted to see if I had updates.

The good, it means there might be updates after all!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

C'mon Palm, gimmee video!
    Does that usually happen when updates come along?
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    Does that usually happen when updates come along?
    We're really hoping.
    Well, then this is pointless. Just rampant speculation as usual. At least Palm has you guys on tight leash...
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    The servers are probably just loaded with the app updates that came out today. This has happened what, 6 or 7 times in the last 3 weeks?
    Its back up with updates to bubbles and speed brain. The parade is over.
    Last edited by THETRUTH; 08/24/2009 at 09:10 PM.
    Didn't want to start a new thread on this but this morning I check my shopping bag in the app catalog and it didn't show updates available but when I went into the "What's New" section it's showing quite a few of the apps I have that have the symbol for update available on them only when you click on the app the bar at the bottom of the page just says,"Tap to launch". Anyone else seeing this?
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

I'm having the same issue and I DID start a new thread. Just now saw this one, my bad. But it's a relief to know tha others are seeing the same thing.
    jim
    I was just now able to go into the "What's New" section and update those apps but they still weren't showing up in my shopping bag in the app catalog as being ready to install updates...strange behavior.

BTW...my name's Jim, too! Great name...I like it a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by spudland View Post
    I was just now able to go into the "What's New" section and update those apps but they still weren't showing up in my shopping bag in the app catalog as being ready to install updates...strange behavior.
    I think it has something to do with when they get their update info from the various feeds.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Had another strange experience with the App Catalog today...
    When searching for updates I was informed that a new update of the CIA World Factbook was available..So I tried to download it..It broke off with the message "Not available in your country")....I know that the App Catalog over here (Netherlands) is different and doesn't offer paid software, but the Factbook is free software...
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123