Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrishnan View Post
    Conversation Recorder would be great. What I am hoping would be to have a record button pop up, when you answer a call. if you press that, the entire conversation should be recorded and saved as an mp3 or wav file. It should stop recording when the call is over. That should be really cool, if soneome could do it. I am willing to pay for one.

look up i spoof card in the app catalog, can record convos, spoof ur phone number and alter your voice, and yes it warns you about the laws
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Hillman View Post
    How well's that work for you when you're listening to a jazz song with no lyrics? Or a classical piece?

Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    if you are that sophisticated, you should already know who is playing
    I hope only extremely sophisticated music lovers who already have all the answers aren't the only ones listening to jazz and classical!

What, pray tell, does one do when one stumbles across something new?
    Self: Wow, new piece...never heard it before.
    Self: Wait...I already know what it is and who wrote it.

The truth is, classical has been around forever, and finally made it into easily decipherable writing only a little over 1000 years ago. So much to choose from! There's even lyrics for some, assuming you can pick out individual words in Latin. Jazz is a little newer - just over 100 years old. Good thing so much of it gets recycled and reworked (arranging) so it cuts down on the amount of material out there. But it's not so easy to just know what it is and who wrote it or performed it.

But please forgive my sarcasm. You do clearly enjoy your music but haven't joined the groups who love jazz and classical. You're really missing out!

And since this is a thread about how much we need a native recorder app, I'll add my voice to the chorus. Some of us are simply worried about doing something different with our phones that may mess it up if we don't get it right. A native app would be a better choice. And frankly, I really need one too - so I can record rhythm backings during rehearsal for my solo sections. Or maybe an interview or two.
    I finally found Zcorder, but I cannot create a list of multiple recording listings. It only lists the last recording for me.

I cannot install Vec. When I tried to download it from the file on the 1st page, it gave me an error message "Unable to open File" This file format is not supported."

It would be great to be able to use the recording and attach it to an alarm.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    I finally found Zcorder, but I cannot create a list of multiple recording listings. It only lists the last recording for me.

I cannot install Vec. When I tried to download it from the file on the 1st page, it gave me an error message "Unable to open File" This file format is not supported."

It would be great to be able to use the recording and attach it to an alarm.
    You can use Internalz to find and play files that you record. These should be located by default in the \media\internal\recordings\ folder. Alternately if you are using USB access from your computer just <drive letter>:\recordings\
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234