1.    #1  
    My phone froze up today and wouldn't display any text msg's. I shut it down and restarted it. When the palm logo disappeared, I had the update screen up telling me that the update had been successfully installed. I wasn't aware of any update, so I quickly checked the phone info, and it still states that the version is Palm webOS 1.1.0. Pretty f'd up so I wanted to check and see if anyone else had this problem
    BTW, my phone is rooted and I have the patch to create new pages in the launcher. But I really don't think that is the deal.
  2.    #2  
    I also was unable to view any info under a person's contact. Everything else seemed to work ok, although a bit laggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    My phone froze up today and wouldn't display any text msg's. I shut it down and restarted it. When the palm logo disappeared, I had the update screen up telling me that the update had been successfully installed. I wasn't aware of any update, so I quickly checked the phone info, and it still states that the version is Palm webOS 1.1.0. Pretty f'd up so I wanted to check and see if anyone else had this problem
    BTW, my phone is rooted and I have the patch to create new pages in the launcher. But I really don't think that is the deal.
    Mine shortly did that after I received my replacement phone and did the update. It only did it once (maybe a few hours after I had updated) but never again. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    I also was unable to view any info under a person's contact. Everything else seemed to work ok, although a bit laggy.
    Oh yea...I reset my phone once a day (usually before bed). It's good cause it cleans up the junk it builds in the temporary memory. I hope Palm releases an app where you can schedule a soft reset based on your desired time. I know that Blackberry phones have this app called "Quickpull". Best resetting app ever. I wake up to a "clean" phone.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    Oh yea...I reset my phone once a day (usually before bed). It's good cause it cleans up the junk it builds in the temporary memory. I hope Palm releases an app where you can schedule a soft reset based on your desired time. I know that Blackberry phones have this app called "Quickpull". Best resetting app ever. I wake up to a "clean" phone.
    I would love to see if one of the homebrew kings could work on this.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    It's linux.. doesn't really need it (most of the time anyways )
    -m
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    Can someone confirm that this is applicable to the Pre? Does WebOS have poor memory management processes?