Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    when i did the ##786# info code i found something interesting, it says my actdate is 1/1/2005 whats up with this date?
    Was that when you first joined Sprint?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    ah! i believe so thank you sir
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    That should be the activation date of the phone, not your sprint account. Mine is 6/6/09, the day I got my Pre.
    Weird, mine has the same ACTDate 1/1/2005, but i got my phone on launch day. Also, it was not when I joined sprint, I joined 5/10/2005. So I'm not quite sure what that means anyone else with this problem, a little bit concerned?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    the actdate is the 1st day the unit was activated to an account.....the only way I can forsee that changing is if it was actually reconditioned by palm/sprint....also the 1/1/05 date might be the default date for launch day pres idk
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    also the 1/1/05 date might be the default date for launch day pres idk
    Poster above has a act date of 6/6/09 which is launch date. I haven't had any issues with my phone, so I'm not quite sure how to take this, but I am concerned only if I have a future issue, if palm or sprint will think I tampered with it, as I have not rooted my pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by breakinghbts View Post
    Poster above has a act date of 6/6/09 which is launch date. I haven't had any issues with my phone, so I'm not quite sure how to take this, but I am concerned only if I have a future issue, if palm or sprint will think I tampered with it, as I have not rooted my pre.
    I wouldn't worry about it. The clock on your phone may not have been synced to Sprint when the activation went through. They have records in their system of when you bought and activated the phone.
    mine also says 1/1/2005 thats strange