1.    #1  
    Honestly, I hate the battery life for the palm pre. When I go to work, home, or school, my phone is constantly on the charger. Is it bad to charge and talk and/or browse on the phone?
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I talk with it charging all the time and I'd probably browse too but my charger is next to my laptop. I've never had a problem.
    I do most of my browsing while charging. I've yet to have an issue. My battery life has improved since I let it completely discharge at night a few times. Now it lasts me through the day with ease.
    It's time for another good idea, bad idea.

Good Idea

Using your phone while it's charging.

Bad Idea

Buying an IPhone.

The End
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Jon Rubenstein, himself, said you can listen to music, view videos, and use the phone as a speakerphone while it was on the Touchstone -- so I think you have his word that it's ok. :-)

6.    #6  
    Oh, okay. I was talking and my battery dropped from 100% to 96% in 5 minutes, didn't seem like a good rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by randomized View Post
    Oh, okay. I was talking and my battery dropped from 100% to 96% in 5 minutes, didn't seem like a good rate.
    It's been reported here before. It's been reported the same thing happens when you use Sprint Nav on your car's charger.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    It's been reported here before. It's been reported the same thing happens when you use Sprint Nav on your car's charger.
    Yeah, it kind of sucks. It seems like the main issues I have with phones these days are battery issues.