Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I have been frustrated with Sprint service at my house, with my Treo 755p before the Pre and since I purchased it at launch. I was at a barbershop near my house doing some online banking and realized that I got a full 5 bars! I opened Tweed and sent the following tweet:

Dear Sprint, why do I get 5 bars @ the barbershop and 1 or 2 at my house less than 2 miles away?
    2:29 PM Aug 11th from Tweed
    They replied:

@DJSerQet Saw your tweet. Pls send details (include addy and acct phn nbr) to sprintcares@sprint.com and we can have engineers check it out
    5:35 PM Aug 11th from CoTweet
    I sent them an email today, anxiously awaiting their response.
    Palm Pilot -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> iPhone 4s (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    lol thats cool.. Well its nice to see that sprint is making a big effort to make their customer service experience a good one these days!!

I remember when their CS was horrible a few years ago...

But as of late I have been very happy with how sprint has been dealing with me and my issues...
    Sprint doesn't tweet... You just sent your account info and mailing address to someone you don't know. I would be more careful in the future..
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboKern View Post
    Sprint doesn't tweet... You just sent your account info and mailing address to someone you don't know. I would be more careful in the future..
    no that is sprint...

sprintcares@sprint.com is a legit sprint email addy

his info went to sprint... not a stranger...
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I was careful to not include ALL my information. I do have a little net savvy...
    Palm Pilot -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> iPhone 4s (Sprint)
    Nobody at Sprint tweets? Wow...

Maybe it was an interested non-Sprint person that just happened to know the email addy, but @sprint.com is pretty "definitive"... If "sprintcares" part isn't real, it's likely just going to postmaster@sprint.com