Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    yep, im done with this phone. its the biggest piece of garbage ive ever used in a phone. hardware is absolute garbage, os is only barely passable. its absolutley ridiculous that i have to reset my phone every 30 minutes because the browser decides to quite work. absolute, total garbage. id use my storm again before i used this crap. guess im back to my iphone.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    take it easy.
    I feel sorry?
    The phone doesn't cater towards everyone.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Awesome. Thanks for the insightful, well thought-out post.

I'm a better person for having read it.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Are people genuinily having issues w/ the browser?

My browser's never had issues.. (and I only reset my phone when testing new hacks.. which is every 2-3 days..)
    -m
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blast0my View Post
    yep, im done with this phone. its the biggest piece of garbage ive ever used in a phone. hardware is absolute garbage, os is only barely passable. its absolutley ridiculous that i have to reset my phone every 30 minutes because the browser decides to quite work. absolute, total garbage. id use my storm again before i used this crap. guess im back to my iphone.

Trade it for some more crack.

bj
    Isn't it funny, its always a guy with 3 posts that make comments like this.... I hav not turned my phone off in 3 weeks and i still have no problems.... I love it...
    Sounds like a bad unit. Did you take it back for an exhange or did you go straight to Craigslist?
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    He says he's "done" with the phone but he still came back here to post and vent about it? Somebody's got anger issues.

I've tried the sidekick, blackberry, iphone, android G1, and I have to say, I love the pre. You can take my pre from me when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.
    Apple most have put out an app to help all the FanBoys post these.... Think it's call iTroll!!!!!!
  11.    #11  
    in all honesty im not a troll nor a fanboy at all in fact ive had my account for awhile because of my previous treo pro. being fed up with att's ****ty service i tried sprint. the treo pro didnt realy cut it for me coming from an iphone, so i tried a touch pro, great screen and overlay, same ****ty os underneath. so i tried the pre. i just cant believe how crappy the hardware is. its unacceptable. i didnt exchange it because theres no reason, these problems are widspread. when you pay this much you expect better quality
    in all honesty im not a troll nor a fanboy at all in fact ive had my account for awhile because of my previous treo pro. being fed up with att's ****ty service i tried sprint. the treo pro didnt realy cut it for me coming from an iphone, so i tried a touch pro, great screen and overlay, same ****ty os underneath. so i tried the pre. i just cant believe how crappy the hardware is. its unacceptable. i didnt exchange it because theres no reason, these problems are widspread. when you pay this much you expect better quality
    Sure there's a reason. Plenty of us are having positive experiences. If you're not, that's legitimate. Let them find out why or replace it.

Or keep bouncing from phone to phone and carrier to carrier. Good luck.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Joined 7/09 and 4 post (3 when you posted ) Am I missing something?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Goodbye, thanks for posting. Enjoy the iPhone or whatever phone you decide to get.

Someone should close this thread.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    Joined 7/09 and 4 post (3 when you posted ) Am I missing something?
    yeah you are, i started on treocentral about 4 years ago with my treo. i dont post a lot because i dont need to unless i had a problem. i recently re signed up because of my browser problem with the pre. the first big problem ive had in years. look these forums are all the same, your great friends until you decide you dont like the topic at hand. then all the sudden you all turn into fanboys and dont even realize it.
    OK... so you're going back to your iphone... you're telling me that you left your service to go to sprint just to get the pre and now you're going to sell your pre, break your sprint contract... go back to that other provider to go back to your iphone?

Yup... that makes total sense to me.
    did you try cleaing the cache and cookies before restarting? Cause I had some issues with that since i use the browser alot. Also since you only post when you have problems, did you decide this time the problems were not worth fixing? I mean seriously how about asking some people if its normal or not and then calling sprint to see whats up. I have had some issues with dead or stuck pixels, but after confiming it was my hardware, I got it replaced.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Bwhahahahhahahaha the Storm? Put down the glass rose, dude.
    how much u want for it?

one man's trash is another's gold!
    I'm BACK!!!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 755p-> iPhone 3g -> Palm Pre
    ##3836# reset will fix ur browser issue, gl with the storm, broseph

:snicker:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast