1.    #1  
    Last night, my phone was fully charged, so I unplugged it from the charging cable (I don't have a Touchstone-yet). I decided to listen to some Pandora radio before going to sleep. I listened to maybe 4-5 songs, then popped the card off the stack, put my phone to sleep, and put it on my shelf. Now, this morning, it's completely dead. Is this because of Pandora? I was listening over WiFi with a solid cell connection, so it wasn't wasting battery searching for a connection. This has happened once before, also when I listened to Pandora at night. Also, I left my headphones in, if that has anything to do with it.
    Last edited by qwerty613; 08/12/2009 at 03:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty613 View Post
    Last night, my phone was fully charged, so I unplugged it from the charging cable (I don't have a Touchstone-yet). I decided to listen to some Pandora radio before going to sleep. I listened to maybe 4-5 songs, then popped the card off the stack, put my phone to sleep, and put it on my shelf. Now, this morning, it's completely dead. Is this because of Pandora? I was listening over WiFi with a solid cell connection, so it wasn't wasting battery searching for a connection. This has happened once before, also when I listened to Pandora at night. Also, I left my headphones in, if that has anything to do with it.
    When your phone is asleep, do you mean that it is OFF? with pandora closed out> or just turned the screen off? If the program was still running on Wifi it would definitely kill the battery.

nb
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Pandora kills the battery, it may have been still running in the background.
    Or maybe your Pre is being unfaithful. Sounds like a late night party hangover.
    I always have my phone on the TS overnight. I would not want to wake up and take it to work with less than a full charge unless I get a TS for work. I do know Pandora can suck up the juice but love it nonetheless.
  6.    #6  
    Sorry everyone, I found the problem. I left Pandora running in the background by accident.