Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Just got my pre not long ago. After playing for awhile I've noticed that there will be times I have to touch the screen 4-5 times before it registers that I touched the screen. Seems to happen a lot after I open up the launcher and try to open a program. Sometimes it will register my touch as a swipe, when I clearly did not swipe at all.

At first, I thought it was due to lag, but it does it even when I have no other apps running in the background. Is this just the way the pre is, or is it because something is wrong with my pre? I've removed the battery and reset the pre, but it still happens.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    The touch sensitivity leaves a lot to be desired (at least when coming from an itouch)
    On rare occation I'll have a tap not register, but I noticed when it thinks I flicked it is because I'm touching an edge of the screen somewhere with one of my other fingers unknowingly and it tends to confuse it.
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    On rare occation I'll have a tap not register, but I noticed when it thinks I flicked it is because I'm touching an edge of the screen somewhere with one of my other fingers unknowingly and it tends to confuse it.
    +1

Yes, if you touch gesture area unknowingly at the same time, it will either not respond or register as some other function.
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid