1.    #1  
    What is this icon i see on my phone. right next to the signal bars. I first saw it yesterday as i was helping my buddy set up his pre, and thought maybe it means there is a pre next to it. but i dont no, icon make no sense to me, is the phone raining?
    look at the photo and if anyone knows please tell me what it is for and how to get rid of it, if its a bad thing, or good. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    its a TTY icon, you have TTY turned on.
    In the phone app, go to preferences and disable TTY/TDD. Unless you use a TTY device, of course.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

4.    #4  
    i dont recall turning it on, how do i turn it off
  5.    #5  
    cool thanks! i was like wtf is this, my phone doesnt look like its dropping marbles haha, maybe i hit a shortcut because i did not turn it on
    i did it while you were setting the hookah up. now thank me for my advice
  7.    #7  
    ahh mclovin! u touch my member, how dare you!
    Quote Originally Posted by InIlIoN View Post
    What is this icon i see on my phone. right next to the signal bars. I first saw it yesterday as i was helping my buddy set up his pre, and thought maybe it means there is a pre next to it.
    The picture, are you guys wearing any clothes?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    And they're standing next to what look to be rose bushes...

WTF is going on in that picture? Nevermind.
    Global Posts
    596 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edoles View Post

LMAO, now you know how TTY got turned on!!!
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    it means that the phone has sustained liquid damage...jk!!(wont go into details) you should probably look into the suggestions above.
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by edoles View Post

haha it a sublime picture, it is an odd picture. if you know the band then you def think its even stranger for them to be standing next to that. haha junkies next to flowers! lol