Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I'm sure this may have been discussed...
    Is there a way I can get the pre to blink when an SMS arrives?? That's one thing i really liked about my HTC pro. I can always tell if i get an SMS/Email without having to turn the phone to check.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Well, whether or not it's been discussed, it's a good idea!

+1

-JerryG
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Yea. it's been discussed a lot. I was hoping the most recent software release would have had notification update, but nothing.

It will be interesting to see if someone in the homebrew section can crack this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    Yea. it's been discussed a lot. I was hoping the most recent software release would have had notification update, but nothing.

It will be interesting to see if someone in the homebrew section can crack this.
    I've been waiting to see that, as well as an onscreen keyboard homebrew.
    Last edited by THAANSA3; 08/12/2009 at 07:25 PM.
    wow, never thought of that. That would make the center button useful!... jk.... but seriously that would be brilliant
    yeah it hav been discussd...and their is a way to use da center key and having an virtual keyboard. it deals wif hackn
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    if no one makes it. i'll just have to cook it up! :P
    seriously that center button needs to do more work!! it's the only button on the front of the phone. I should be able to fly an F16 remotely as well using that bad boy all in favor?
    It's on of those things...like apple macbooks..wtf is the right click button. why do i need to press shift and do a song and dance to cut and paste? doesnt make sense.
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    if no one makes it. i'll just have to cook it up! :P
    seriously that center button needs to do more work!! it's the only button on the front of the phone. I should be able to fly an F16 remotely as well using that bad boy all in favor?
    It's on of those things...like apple macbooks..wtf is the right click button. why do i need to press shift and do a song and dance to cut and paste? doesnt make sense.
    That would make things so much easier then u wouldnt have to open the phone