1.    #1  
    I logged in to check the status of my rebates and I see this. I was expecting $200 in MIR. Has anyone seen this? Has anyone else received $350?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Did your email from Sprint about the processing status also say you're getting $350?
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
  3. bbr
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I ordered two phones and received $350
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Got two pres and rebate check says $200, so I would guess $350 is not standard...... although it is interesting that you are not the only one showing $350. It will be interesting what the actual check value is!
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    I received mine - it was $200. Are you some kind of fancy premier customer?
    I got 2 phones on launch and I got $350 back too. Everyone who got $350 how long of a sprint customer are you? I'm a 10 year customer so I could be a premier customer and not know it.
  7.    #7  
    I am a brand new Sprint customer. I was a 14 year veteran of Verizon/AirTouch.

@BBR - Did you get a check for $350 or did it just say you were getting $350 on your status page?

If I get $350 back, I have a good feeling Sprint/Palm will be seeing more of my money. Need more touchstones!
    I got $150 instead of the $200 I was supposed to get. Apparently whoever is processing the rebates doesn't know what they're doing.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Awesome View Post
    I got $150 instead of the $200 I was supposed to get. Apparently whoever is processing the rebates doesn't know what they're doing.
    Perhaps that person giving rebates is pulling double duty as the Apple App Catalog approver?
    my rebate status shows 350$ and has been mailed.
    I bought a samsung instinct and palm pre. Was expecting only 200$ dunno where an extra 150 came from. Oh and am premier customer if that has anything to do with it.

Will reply when I see the actual check.
    Last edited by insanefury; 08/13/2009 at 09:40 AM. Reason: update
  11. bbr
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I actually got a check in the mail about 3-4 weeks ago for $350 from two Pres. I'm a brand new customer, switched from the iPhone (maybe I got a bonus for that, lol)
  12. bbr
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Oh and donatom3 the requirements for being a Premier aren't much at all. Here they are: Sprint Premier
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    I actually got a check in the mail about 3-4 weeks ago for $350 from two Pres. I'm a brand new customer, switched from the iPhone (maybe I got a bonus for that, lol)
    Hrmm I did have a new line added as a new customer with the second phone maybe it's the new customer that grants the extra 150$.
    Why it would come in the form of a rebate is beyond me.
    WOW, wish I got $350.00. I got two Pre's (me and my wife) and got both checks last week - $100 each.
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Oh and donatom3 the requirements for being a Premier aren't much at all. Here they are: Sprint Premier
    Now I see why I'm not one. I had 3 $50 SERO lines on my account before so I don't qualify for the family plan of $99.99 or more. Now that I switched to my Pre I have another 4 months to become a premier customer. 1 year upgrades on my main line here I come.

BTW I actually received one $350 check and all the emails and online indicators showed it as being $350.
    Quote Originally Posted by insanefury View Post
    Hrmm I did have a new line added as a new customer with the second phone maybe it's the new customer that grants the extra 150$.
    Why it would come in the form of a rebate is beyond me.
    Actually that would be the thing that makes us the same. I bought two pres. One as an upgrade the second as a new line. I wanted to get rid of my old area code number anyway so it made more sense for me that way.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Offer Information for: 617-
    Offer: $450.00 Check
    Date Received: 07-07-2009
    Status Detail: Your rebate is approved and a check has been issued. You should expect to receive your check on or before the date listed below. Thank you
    Rebate Check #: 14940607
    Expected Delivery Date: 08-22-2009