1.    #1  
    OK, this has happened to me a few times now. When I go to enter my password for online banking, I always would just begin typing when the password screen came up without having to click in the password box. The typing would default in the password box and then I would hit enter and view my account info.

I have noticed a few times, and I don't know why, that while performing the identical procedure as outlined above, that instead of defaulting to the password box, typing would show up at the very top of the browser screen as if entering an address or a search. Basically it's as if I scrolled all the way to the top until that drop down address enter menu would display. Now, even though I did not scroll anywhere and normally would just start typing the password, I also try to tap on the screen to the password box and begin typing the password and it will type to the password box AND the address/search box at the top of the screen in both places!!!! What in the creation of mankind is going on?

Does anyone else have this problem and have a solution?

Thanks.

Dan
  2.    #2  
    yeah dan. i have the same problem! i don't have a solution though. sorry. maybe some other genius has an explanation...
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.