1.    #1  
    So as many of you know the palm pre was available to employee plans this Monday. I am on an employee advantage plan with someone I know so I had to wait till now to get my pre. Called monday ordered it, received the phone today. I got home late so the phone is not yet activated, but I did notice something disturbing. When the slide is closed the screen has the dreaded wobble effect, but when the phone has the slider open it's solid. I wanted to get insight from you guys here if I should send it in asap for another unit or should I just try it out for a few weeks to see if it gets worse?

Also I have read the thread entitled "Replacement Pre= AMAZING build!!!" by wordweaver, hoping that palm would have better units out by now but I guess not. Even though I wasn't able to activate it yet I was able to check my build "warranty" date which was 08/03. Thanks for reading, i'm just excited to finally get my pre but at the same time bummed that I need to exchange it already because the screen wobbles clockwise about 1 cm noticeably.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    same here, but mine's coming tomorrow! well..er today! :P i hope mine turns out ok >.< 1cm?? not 1mm?
  3.    #3  
    ok maybe a few mm close to one 1cm, enough to notice a change in form when closed. Thanks for the clear up avadyn.
    that oreo effect got worst on mine with time and it is hard to get sprint to replace it for just that. Thank god I bought from best buy and under 30 days
  5.    #5  
    so do u guys think i should exchange it? or should I just wait because I still have 30 days to exchange it?