1.    #1  
    I keep having this happen; I'll be on a phone call and when it comes time to end the call, I pull the phone away from my ear and instead of seeing the dialer, I see the contact page for the person I'm talking to. It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens enough to be annoying.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Happens quite often to me. I don't have big ears so... Lol
  3.    #3  
    I'm wondering if this is just some weird glitch because there doesn't seem to be any reasoning behind when it happens.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Ya happens to me sometimes too. Apparently while on a call, if you pull it away just enough for it to light back up and place back to your ear it taps on the person your talking to and pulls up their contact info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Ya happens to me sometimes too. Apparently while on a call, if you pull it away just enough for it to light back up and place back to your ear it taps on the person your talking to and pulls up their contact info.
    Make sense to me. It happens once in a while to.
    happens to me too
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Me three
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    happens to me as well... ive been pushing the power button during phone calls to disable the screen to avoid this happening
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    I'll go this one better, and I'm coining the term "ear dial".

I received a conference call from one of my customers. Since the number was from a central switchboard, the Pre's caller ID displayed the first contact that matched, which happened to be an employee who no longer worked for that company.

So in the process of getting comfortable for a long call, I apparently ear pressed once to get the full contact info, like others seem to have done. But then I ear dialed this employee's direct number. Not realizing what I had done yet, I looked at the phone, and there was a blue icon I'd never seen before, with a "On hold" message. So I pressed it.

So I'm talking with my customers, when all of a sudden, everyone hears the voice mail message of this long gone employee. It was just a little spooky, but funny. I still hadn't realized what was going on, and the people on the call all assumed it was some odd glitch with their VOIP system. I kept mum, but after we finished the call, I realized I had just made my first conference call from my Pre.
    Yes!! The most annoying thing to me is not only the "ear dialling" contact page but an "ear dialling" hang up!!!!
    next up: ear dialing emergency dial
    I wish I could earblock a call.

Tonight I will attempt an eargooglesms.

Keep you all posted.
    So has anyone came up with a solution to this, or is the only fix what romanmb is doing? Mine takes it a step further and ALWAYS completes a conference call. It never did this before, but started up after the last update......
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    The most annoting part of the phone app for me! Next to the lag that is...
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Annoying*
    lol come on guys, who else do you know that can dial with their ears? I think somebody needs to be on America's got talent! lol
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?