Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Why is it that I cant ever view a full document? No powerpoint, excel or word file will display in its entirety. I scroll all the way down or to theside and you can tell there is more data but it just doesnt show it.

Its also very laggy and very slow. and the fonts are all jagged as compared to the areas where the Palm font was implimented.

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I think that help is going to be sooner rather than later too. Dataviz has been slowly reducing the price of Documents-to-Go for PalmOS. Sale after sale. Today I got an email saying that it was $9.95! I figure that they know nobody will be buying the PalmOS version once the WebOS version is out so they are milking it for all it's worth, but I don't think we'll see it cheaper than $9.95. Hopefully that means the WebOS version is just around the corner.
    Will microsoft office ever come to webOS? I would pay for it even thought I'm used to getting it for free now on my mobile phones (touch diamond, treo 700 wm).

I'm not familiar with documents to go.. What are its benefits/short comings compared to microsoft office?
    I am not having any problems viewing full documents with the viewer.

One benefit of Docs-to-go is that it monitored your desktop to determine when changes had been made on the desktop to documents that are stored on your phone. In Palm OS, it would update the documents on the phone during the Hot Sync process. Not sure how this will be handled in Web OS.
    How do you get your google documents to show in the doc viewer that came on the phone?
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by mhahn2001 View Post
    Will microsoft office ever come to webOS? I would pay for it even thought I'm used to getting it for free now on my mobile phones (touch diamond, treo 700 wm).

I'm not familiar with documents to go.. What are its benefits/short comings compared to microsoft office?
    Office mobile on WM devices is really awful. DTG is a lot better. Here is a comparison chart of their features:

Documents To Go: Compare Editions

Having said that, the best office suite I have ever used on a mobile platform is by far softmaker for WM. OMG, I would love for that to be ported to webos...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions