1.    #1  
    so i just got my pre off craigslist yesterday, works great. excpet one thing, im not sure of other people have this issue, i searched and didnt find anything. anyway after not using the browser for more then probably a half hour maybe more or less, the browser just quits working. it comes up, looks like its loading a page but does nothing. sometimes the status bar will just sit there with an x. other things using the net works, such as filecoaster, youtube, etc. thanks!
    Try restarting the phone
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

restarting the phone is not gonna help....for me that used to happen...the only thing that fixed it was a partial reset
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    restarting the phone is not gonna help....for me that used to happen...the only thing that fixed it was a partial reset
    how do you do a partial reset
    Quote Originally Posted by blast0my View Post
    how do you do a partial reset
    just to let u know that a partial reset is gonna delete all of ur homebrew apps if u got installed and all ur text messages
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    This happens to me quite frequently with very specific websites. M.digg.com is one that does it to me almost every time. Clearing cache doesn't help, only a soft reset.