1.    #1  
    I was sent a pic with music. Is there any way to save that or forward it? Thanks
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    no, not yet. if you search, this topic is all over the place
    sure buy any other palm phone they can. my sarcasm isn't for you its for palm, fori some how think we don't need this feature.
    It should be directed towards Sprint. They have a history of disabling MMS technology on their phones. You can do it with a Treo Pro, and the Blackberry models. But all the other Palms you needed extra programs to do it, and they didn't always work.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    not true, had 650,700,755 and centro they all forwarded text no additional apps where needed right out of the box
    There is a workaround. Take a screenshot (Orange-Sym-P) of the text message you want to forward and send it. Not very nice but it's easier than retyping.
    Of course that won't help much for music.
    Please everyone read up on what the community is doing. There has been a patch to add the feature for a long time now. Head on over to the Patches section of webos-internals site. It has details of the patch. It is also in the patch repository and can easily be applied and removed using quilt. Instructions for accessing linux and installing the tools needed to do everything you can do on this site are easy to perform if they haven't been done yet.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    Please everyone read up on what the community is doing. There has been a patch to add the feature for a long time now. Head on over to the Patches section of webos-internals site. It has details of the patch. It is also in the patch repository and can easily be applied and removed using quilt. Instructions for accessing linux and installing the tools needed to do everything you can do on this site are easy to perform if they haven't been done yet.
    I applied the patch and it is a little annoying sometimes -- I find it to get in the way more than useful.

If I am trying to click on a URL that someone has sent me in a message, you have to be patient to click exactly on the URL because if you miss the URL, the forward dialog pops up instead of the link opening to the webpage you want to view.