1.    #1  
    Is it at all possible to do?? I am going nuts trying to research this i dont use outlook and dont want all the emails from my gmail account to be loaded I only want the phone numbers from my simin my iphone. I backed up the contacts to windows address book wab file and dont know how to put it into palm pre any help would be great.
    Probably the easiest way to do it without touching google is to use the Palm transfer assistant. But you'll need to sync your Iphone to outlook first. I know you said you don't use it but you can do it temporarily just for the transfer. If you don't have outlook, you can download a trial edition of office from Microsoft. I used outlook to get both my memos and contacts to my Pre using the assistant.

Here's a link to the Palm utility:

About.com: http://www.palm.com/us/support/downloads/pre/migration/moveontophone.html
  3.    #3  
    Thank you very much ill give it a shot I have microsoft office on my pc but i never use outlook ijust gmail and such ill try your advice thanks for the speedy response