Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I am still awaiting the return of Frank the Frowner. And the fact the Frank and Ted sound the same does not lessen his probability of his return.
    Werd
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Chrissurra, I did exactly what you said and it does everything fine till I click on "tune in" and it give me the following:
    "ERROR THERE WAS AN ERROR PLAYING THIS FILE"
    then it gives me the option to CANCEL
    Any suggestions?
    Don't do it.....Rhody gonna get you....
    Raaaaaaaaaaaamone bring this rhody person over to mel's house so he can......

Love the amnount of pests here.

Frrrrrrunkis

remember 6 r's....

ling ling...
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    As a paying subscriber I agree that people should pay for the service if they want it. And currently paid subscribers can listen to the stream on an enabled internet device, whether that be a PC, laptop, phone or toaster.
    Thank you for agreeing with me.

With respect to my original comment, it was specific to that one poster who explicitly stated that he only has the subscription for a Sirius/XM receiver and refuses to pay for Internet streaming. So what I said was absolutely true.
    Bad boys bad boys watcha gonna do watcha gonna do when rhody comes for you......

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee.......get me someone who isn't an a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So to clarify this is only for Howard 101 ?
    There is no spoon
    Ok, since this has turned into Wackbag Jr., for 5 points: Who on the show is aka Hawk?

Streaming via shotcast streams has been possible for a very loooooooong time on Treos etc fyi. I have using treobits portal for streaming radio on my previous treos and it still works well on the Pre's browser fyi:

TreoBits - Mobile

The site is alot easier to use than shoutcast imo....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    Ok, since this has turned into Wackbag Jr., for 5 points: Who on the show is aka Hawk?

That would be E-rock, sex bagel, or more generally known now as fatboy. i havent heard him called that in years.. from when the hawks were living in those building in NYC and that dummy flapped his arms running up and down the street.

Anyway, you can also download O&A's older shows at www.tedsrareyetnotimpossibletofindonaclips.com
    Frrrrrrrruuuuuunnnnnnkkkkkkiiiiiissssss
    anyone having a problem today with stern live? i search and get previous shows when all week I was getting live shows? did someone catch on to this?
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Hampton Howie doesn't work on fridays...

Hoo Hoo Robin,

I invented taking fridays off, they're ripping me off. Tell 'em Fred!!!

Happy Birthday Yimmy,,

aaaaaaaaand Frrrrrrunkis!
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    Hampton Howie doesn't work on fridays...

Hoo Hoo Robin,

I invented taking fridays off, they're ripping me off. Tell 'em Fred!!!

Happy Birthday Yimmy,,

aaaaaaaaand Frrrrrrunkis!
    thanks for the help
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I have to say I am embarrassed that I have my name spelled incorrectly. I created this account about a day after Frrrrrrunkis was created and totally missed the corrrrrrect spelling

Jimmy would be most displeased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frrrrunkis View Post
    I have to say I am embarrassed that I have my name spelled incorrectly. I created this account about a day after Frrrrrrunkis was created and totally missed the corrrrrrect spelling

Jimmy would be most displeased.
    Don't worry you can always pick up a few spare r's at Ted's loneley R emporium. They only sell small r's Gregory...
    Oh that was toooo gooood.

Gooooood Eeeeevniiiing.
    Ugh, people actually listen to Dopie and Aint-Funny? How does Jim Norton put up with those 2 unfunny hacks?

Artie is the only funny thing on both Stern channels.

I've used Shoutcast to stream radio stuff for awhile, and its actually really nice for what it is. Never had any issues.
    Anyone know what happened to PirateStation.net? No more Howard or Opie & Anthony. Only music.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast