Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 85
  1. #41  
    How is listening to the stream that another WELL KNOWN (NON ILLEGAL) website is playing considered stealing? Explain that to me please......If I am PAYING for a sub, I should be allowed to get my feed from ANYWHERE I want to get it from.....Especially a LEGAL site.
  2. #42  
    Please be sure that you go after Shoutcast and maybe even Pandora for streaming music!
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    In case you didn't know it's also illegal to steal NFL Sunday Ticket or music CDs or cars or cash.
    Once again, CONDESCENDING.....How old are you....4?
  4. millie's Avatar
    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    #44  
    I pay for Siruis & I pay extra for the internet stream...but before finding this website, I still couldn't listen on the Pre. Thanks OP!
  5. #45  
    Watch out...RHODY will report you top the RADIO POLICE!
  6. Rhody's Avatar
    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    How is listening to the stream that another WELL KNOWN (NON ILLEGAL) website is playing considered stealing? Explain that to me please......If I am PAYING for a sub, I should be allowed to get my feed from ANYWHERE I want to get it from.....Especially a LEGAL site.
    Powerbyte, you clearly have no idea how shoutcast or Pandora work. If you did, then you would know the difference.

    And you only have a subscription to receive the Sirius/XM signal to your Sirius/XM receiver. You clearly have no idea how satellite radio subscriptions work.

    I will leave you to fabricate your flimsy and erroneous justifications for your illegal activity.
  7. #47  
    First of all jerk, I do know how shoutcast Pandora work.....Second of all I am not in the habit of streaming any XM or Sirius feed to my pre.....I am just saying that they used to let us get that in our monthly fee, and now they have raised the fee and taken that away from us.

    Obviously you in YOUR world believe that to be OK.....I do not....And if there is a LEGAL site that streams something that someone else is paying for, and THAT SITE chooses to let it go, there is NO REASON why someone can't get access to it.

    Blame Shoutcast for their practices....not PRECENTRAL.....all we are doing is throwing information out there for those who chose to use it.

    What about the people using their phone as a modem when Sprint clearly frowns on that too? Are you going to go rain on their parade as well?

    I pay for 4 SUBS, I don't need my phone to stream O&A. Some people choose to. That does NOT make this a WAREZ/PIRATE site.....YOU SIR need to learn what THAT really is.

    Don't judge others unless you are squeaky clean yourself.

    So now I will leave you to fabricate your flimsy justifications for being a CONDESCENDING *SS and a poor excuse for a poster.

    OOPS....TWO MORE THINGS!

    1. The Homebrew-Hacking-Cracking community (Full of many pirates throughout the years) had done more for platforms than ANYONE like yourself.

    2. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOONNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE...TELL THIS MAN HOW TO LINGGGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRR LOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGEEEEERRRRR!

    FRRRRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNKKKKKKSSSSSS!
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    And you only have a subscription to receive the Sirius/XM signal to your Sirius/XM receiver. You clearly have no idea how satellite radio subscriptions work.
    Not sure you do either, since what you say is not exactly true. Full Sirius subscriptions have included free internet streaming for the past several years. You only had to pay extra if you wanted the increased "CD quality" stream.
  9. #49  
    And I would like to apologize for being a little childish (But isn't that what all of us O&A PESTS are supposed to be like??), it just really gets to me when someone comes onto a thread for no other reason than to FLAME others....but I guess that makes him a (ooops here I am being childish again) FLAMER!!!!!!

    Maybe he needs to take a visit to Uncle Paul and sit on his lap....or maybe Ted can help him hunt the ghostsssss that obviously haunt him!
  10. Rhody's Avatar
    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    And I would like to apologize for being a little childish (But isn't that what all of us O&A PESTS are supposed to be like??), it just really gets to me when someone comes onto a thread for no other reason than to FLAME others....but I guess that makes him a (ooops here I am being childish again) FLAMER!!!!!!

    Maybe he needs to take a visit to Uncle Paul and sit on his lap....or maybe Ted can help him hunt the ghostsssss that obviously haunt him!
    I did not flame anybody. I merely discussed the merits of people streaming content for which they didn't pay (stealing). I did not attack anybody personally.

    You, on the other hand... well...
  11. Rhody's Avatar
    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    Not sure you do either, since what you say is not exactly true. Full Sirius subscriptions have included free internet streaming for the past several years. You only had to pay extra if you wanted the increased "CD quality" stream.
    What I said is true today. It doesn't matter what was true several years ago.
  12. Rhody's Avatar
    Posts
    703 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #52  
    Some posters in this thread have been open about not being Sirius or XM subscribers. They have thanked the OP for showing them how to get it for free. It is what it is: stealing.

    I am not squeeky clean. For example, I speed when I drive. If someone pointed out that I was breaking the law, I would agree. I wouldn't throw a tantrum, call him names, yell jibberish, and fabricate a bunch of baloney about how I am actually right and noble for speeding.

    I really like this site. I don't want to see anybody get in trouble because of what a few individuals decided to do.
  13. #53  
    I'm listening to Bob and Tom through my pre
  14. #54  
    I am a XM sub and would like to listen to it on my Pre, like I used to on my Treo, but I will NOT pay an extra fee for it.
    Especially after they just hiked the fee.
  15. #55  
    You gotta love the internet police.
  16. #56  
    Stern fans get grumpy when their hero is off on Fridays.

    Hoo, Hoo!! I invented Friday's off. Tell 'em Fred!
  17.    #57  
    I posted this for people to listen, if you dont want to or think its stealing then dont use it. There is no reason for this to become a morality issue. I pay for the best of Sirius and Xm and an additional fee for online (its not free anymore) and also have the fee for the app on the iTouch so no I dont feel that because XM/Sirius dont support my my new device that I shouldnt be able to stream it.
  18. #58  
    Once again Rhody....why do you keep bothering us.....I wasn't talking jibberish as you say, all I wad doing was using catch phrases from the show...and you are flaming simply by being condescending to everyone here. And I don't care that you are a subscriber....I don't get a piece of the action....call them up, cancel your sub, flush your radio down the toilet and **** your ****** (thanks Lil Jimmy) Just LEAVE US ALONE!!!
  19. Mike77's Avatar
    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    #59  
    Don't worry about finding Howard, its prob a repeat cause he is off.

    hoo hoo i invented everything! Frunkkkkissss
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    What I said is true today. It doesn't matter what was true several years ago.
    What I've said is true today as well for long term subscribers.

    Have you read the Terms and Conditions? Clearly not. Unless you just like giving out partial info to stir up the argument. It does not state that only a PC/laptop web enabled device can be used to listen to their Internet Radio Service. Only that you can listen on "one single internet enabled device at one time."

    As a paying subscriber I agree that people should pay for the service if they want it. And currently paid subscribers can listen to the stream on an enabled internet device, whether that be a PC, laptop, phone or toaster.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions