Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Great, there goes my battery...

Thanks!!
    Ba Ba Booeyyyy

Hey Now!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info! My SIRIUS Internet "grandfathering" ended...now I can listen when I'm not in my car!

Fafa Fooey? That's Baba Booey!
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crash712us View Post
    this could be the best find for the pre to date.
    that is an understatement, this is even better than the best find, this is freaking awesome. I can't believe I never heard of this. I have an ipod touch too and always wanted to get howard on it, I never came across this.
    FRRRRRRUNKUS!!!!!

They only stream O&A live after that they don't stream.

Happy Birthday Ted!!!!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Refer to my name to see how I weigh in on this subject...GREAT find!!

If only I could find a stream for Ron and Fez, I could drop my XM/Sirius account!
    so happy with this one!! thanks for this. haven't listened to howard in years!
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Is this a pirate/warez site now? Any tips on how to steal any other property?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frrrrunkis View Post
    Refer to my name to see how I weigh in on this subject...GREAT find!!

If only I could find a stream for Ron and Fez, I could drop my XM/Sirius account!

Nice!!! But you should know that it is spelled with 6 r's

I know what you mean. The dude that streams O&A sometimes doesn't start at 6am and he doesn't stream the boys either. I'm working on something this evening and if it's succesfull I'll post tomorrow...
    well this was short lived, I tried today at work. I search O&A from the site and got no results nor howard stern.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Still works for me.

Why would they have 101 but not 100?
    Here are my findings this morning. I found an O&A stream, but it was an archived show from quite a long time ago (it was a show from the days of FM).
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Thanks. I missed howard !

FA FA FOOEY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    Relax Brother, it's RADIO....and TALK radio at that. I'm VERY sure O&A would approve!

RADIO FREE AIRWAVES>>>MAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN..........

DONT ME!!!

And please don't be a [ ]

Cheers,
    Robert
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I'm a Sirius subscriber and i have no problem using this link!
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Please provide links to other pirated content, like movies. Maybe someone has a stream for NFL Sunday Ticket. You can help people steal by posting a how-to here. I'm sure people would be interested in streaming any NFL game to their Palm Pre without paying for it.
    Please provide links to other pirated content, like movies. Maybe someone has a stream for NFL Sunday Ticket. You can help people steal by posting a how-to here. I'm sure people would be interested in streaming any NFL game to their Palm Pre without paying for it.
    Dude, you really need to calm the heck down......Most people streaming radio to their phones are already Sirius XM subscribers (I AM), who had FREE streaming access to the programming on XM. Then Mel K decided it would be cool to start charging EXTRA for that service....

I guess you consider people listening to the radio in Bars stealing as well.

If you don't like the thread...DONT READ IT

But stop being a ******y smarta**, you're not better thatn anyone of us...just more cynical, square, and condesending. GO AWAY!
    Apparently RHODY doesn't understand the PEST culture....maybe someone shoudl introduce him....
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    Dude, you really need to calm the heck down......Most people streaming radio to their phones are already Sirius XM subscribers (I AM), who had FREE streaming access to the programming on XM. Then Mel K decided it would be cool to start charging EXTRA for that service....

I guess you consider people listening to the radio in Bars stealing as well.

If you don't like the thread...DONT READ IT

But stop being a ******y smarta**, you're not better thatn anyone of us...just more cynical, square, and condesending. GO AWAY!
    Yeah... you sure it is I who should calm down? Your tantrum is comical in its hypocricy.

I had free streaming access on Sirius. Now I pay for it. I don't like it, but that doesn't give me the right to steal it. In case you didn't know it's also illegal to steal NFL Sunday Ticket or music CDs or cars or cash.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast