1.    #1  
    Is there a way to tether my pre to my xbox 360?

Thanks,
    Brandon
    Sure, if you have a wifi adapter on it, you should be able to tether to share internet, but thats all you're going to be able to do. USB wise, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    USB wise, no.
    That is incorrect.

If you have the connection hooked up to your laptop or desktop VIA USB (even wifi might work) you can bridge the connection to your onboard LAN port of your computer using ICS(internet connection sharing) and it should work giving you an internet connection from your computer.

I used it several times already

this also works for sprint data cards.

I use to use my data card for gaming online and had it hooked up to a wireless router to share with my roomate when he was playing nice.

Maybe Ill have to write another guide.
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
    I'll second Elysian's response. I did this just last night when my internet went down (for the lack of payment), it was late and I was in the middle of a episode of Leverage being streamed from Netflix. I plugged in my WiFi adapter, changed the 360's settings, and enable the WiFi tethering and was able to connect to netflix and finish my show. It was very steady it maintained 1 bar through the duration, it once hit 2 bars but I am not sure how gaming would be, I think latency would be an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by sYnOnYx View Post
    That is incorrect.

If you have the connection hooked up to your laptop or desktop VIA USB (even wifi might work) you can bridge the connection to your onboard LAN port of your computer using ICS(internet connection sharing) and it should work giving you an internet connection from your computer.

I used it several times already

this also works for sprint data cards.

I use to use my data card for gaming online and had it hooked up to a wireless router to share with my roomate when he was playing nice.

Maybe Ill have to write another guide.
    Thats quite the stretch, the Pre would not USB tether with the 360, itd be tethering with your computer and then ICS'ing to the 360, and is well beyond the scope of the original question.
  6.    #6  
    I looked up the 360 wireless adapter and i did not see wifi in the specs.

I will mess with the settings on my laptop when I got home tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Thats quite the stretch, the Pre would not USB tether with the 360, itd be tethering with your computer and then ICS'ing to the 360, and is well beyond the scope of the original question.

Just trying to give the guy another solution.

It may sound complicated, but its really easy and works great.

I heard the same thing about the 360's wireless adapter being picky so I mentioned this.
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--