Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Not too far off of Precentrals Home Page article "Whats in Your Quick Launch Bar"

What is your most utilized Homebrew App?

I have listed mine in the order of most used. not necessarily Favorites because some of my favorites I only use occasionally such as My Notification I used to set my tones but rarely access it.

My Most utilized Homebrew Apps:
    • PrePod-Every morning on my commute in. i listen to my Fav. Netcasts
    • Filecoaster-Use when i look for/download updates to Homebrews
    • PreMedi- Use for Work daily
    • GdialPro- Make a lot of calls using Google Voice
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    My most used are:
    • Comics (Dialy Morning Reading)
    • Solitaire
    • FileCoaster
    • Switcharoo (Really most used, but it's automatic...)
    • Checkers
    1) Filecoaster
    2) PrePackage (I waste too much money ordering stuff online, GREAT app for someone like me)
    3) GoogyOS
    4) My Notification
    5) GDialPro and DKGoogleVoice (tie)

I gotta say props to all the homebrew developers out there...I love the work you are doing and keep up the excellent work!
    1) Prepod
    2) Drug Wars
    3) Filecoaster
    4) My tether
    5) Flashlight

Also cant forget the CPU scaling hacks which arent apps per say but make the phone so much better on battery life!
    File coaster
    Checkbook
    Googy os
    Quick contact

Q
    Q
    Quick contact
    Switcaroo
    Twee, followed by FileCoaster and Flashlight.
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    Here's my top 3:

FileCoaster is definitely number one.

Reversi is probably number two. Othello/Reversi has always been the only board game I ALWAYS win at. After having gotten my **** kicked by MegaGammon (Backgammon) on my Treo for years (I swear the program cheats), it feels pretty good to have a game I can beat. If nothing else, it's a good time waster when sitting in the waiting room at the doctors office and such.

PreLoveTest, beleive it or not, is number three. It's loads of fun at social gatherings, and for checking my odds with whatever hot acrtress happens to be on TV at the moment. Hey, I can dream, right? And since the Pre IS supposed to know what I'm thinking, I couldn't imagine a more befitting use for it. So far I know I have an 88% shot at Jolene Blalock, and a whopping a 90.5% chance of landing Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek at the same time (although only a 50/50 shot at Salma on her own, and just 38 with only Penelope). Sadly, my all time favorite, Jeri Ryan, only registers 30.5%. Can't always have everything, I guess.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Prepod
    Filecoaster
    Comics

Quote Originally Posted by bdubbx View Post
    My most used are:
    • Comics (Dialy Morning Reading)
    • Solitaire
    • FileCoaster
    • Switcharoo (Really most used, but it's automatic...)
    • Checkers
    In alphabetical order, for me it's:
    1. Comics
    2. fileCoaster
    3. PrePod
    4. Shopping List
    5. Switcharoo
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    1 - PrePod
    2 - File Coaster
    3 - Shopping list

Awesome apps!
    1. Blocked
    2. Tipcalc
    3. Xbox Live Friends
    twee
    my tether
    file coaster
    blocked
    1. Filecoaster for OTA installs

2. Mytether - this has been amazing the last week since I moved and have been out of internet service.

3. Pre-Package - for watching my packages

4. Devmodelauncher - saves me from typing

5. Pretorrent - im sure this is going to get used alot when the cable company decides to come and hook my cable up.
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
    Prepod
    Dopewars
    Magic 8 ball
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    that stupid blocked program!! i cant stop playing it!!!!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    fileCoaster
    Shoppinglist
    Blocked
    Dopewars
    Right now I am really using these a lot:

But fileCoaster is the key.

- Craig
    Prepod, single factor that had me selling my Iphone

AHEM IPHONE unlocked for $350 16gb 3g anyone interested? As new only 8 months old, with apple care for another year, and case.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by irishjays View Post
    Prepod, single factor that had me selling my Iphone

AHEM IPHONE unlocked for $350 16gb 3g anyone interested? As new only 8 months old, with apple care for another year, and case.
    With The Pre's Streaming of Mp3 OTA being as spotty as it is, I first listened to my Netcasts directly from the Source ( twit.tv) And the stream would be spotty.
    It seems since I have been using PrePod the performance is Amazing. The features of being able to resume after closing the App that is awesome.

I sued to listen to my Netcasts on my Creative Zen, my biggest complaint was not having an easy way to resume where i left off.

PrePod is by far my top favorite HomeBrew. Filecoaster comes in second only because if is Not a daily utilized app. Both IMO are far better than ANYTHING in the App catalog!

Props to other smart homebrews such as MyNotification, PreMedi & Unit all very useful functional Apps.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBlockhead View Post
    Here's my top 3:

PreLoveTest, beleive it or not, is number three. It's loads of fun at social gatherings, and for checking my odds with whatever hot acrtress happens to be on TV at the moment. Hey, I can dream, right? And since the Pre IS supposed to know what I'm thinking, I couldn't imagine a more befitting use for it. So far I know I have an 88% shot at Jolene Blalock, and a whopping a 90.5% chance of landing Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek at the same time (although only a 50/50 shot at Salma on her own, and just 38 with only Penelope). Sadly, my all time favorite, Jeri Ryan, only registers 30.5%. Can't always have everything, I guess.
    I feel so touched Now how can we get it in filecoaster?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast