1.    #1  
    Caint seem to find this with a forum search.

Is there a way to set a signature for outgoing text messages?
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I made a thread on another forum and was attacked because some people felt that my want fort this feature was sub-par..I can't wait to get my signature line back that is something I want on my phone and it should be heck they have it for the email why ommitt it from the SMS >?
  3.    #3  
    My coworker just got the Pre with a new number and wants to be able to mass text everyone without a ton of "who's this" replies. Apparently her old WinMo phone allowed first-time-text sigs.
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    <Original post removed/edited by moderator> Do not spam our forums with nonsense. If there is an issue you are having, contact a moderator. Thank you. <edited>
    Last edited by palandri; 09/19/2009 at 06:34 PM.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    does the palm pre support sms signature or not...
    yes there is a patch in Preware called signatures
    Don't know how many different signature patches there are in Preware, but the one I have applies to both texts and IMs.

So sadly, I don't use it anymore.
    does the palm pixi support sms signature
    ACSP supports per account signatures and greeting text. Meaning, you can have a signature for sms and it will not carry over to IM, or you can have a different signature for IM

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    Quote Originally Posted by prolongexistence View Post
    ACSP supports per account signatures and greeting text. Meaning, you can have a signature for sms and it will not carry over to IM, or you can have a different signature for IM
    Yes, ACSP is one of my favorite patches and displaced many other patches on my phone...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!