1.    #1  
    Doc View is crashing for me every time I swipe away the card. Is anyone else experiencing this? I haven't used it much since I upgraded to 1.1, so perhaps it's a 1.1 issue?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  2.    #2  
    Never mind. I solved it. An Orange-Sym-R reset fixed it.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    My Pre is crashing after opening documents from Doc View. I don't know what is causing it. Could it be that there may be some files that are making it crash? I shouldn't scan the whole Pre in the first place...
    I am having a different issue than the ones already mentioned in this thread. I can open a spreadsheet in Doc View, manipulate it, and close it with no issue. My issue comes when the screen turns off after non-use for 30 seconds. When I go back to use the spreadsheet after swiping the lock symbol to get back into webOS, the spreadsheet is locked up and completely unresponsive.

This happens when I open the spreadsheet directly from an email or when I save the spreadsheet file directly to the phone and open it directly with Doc Views. It happens when I'm using WiFi or the 3G network.

I'm on a non-homebrewed Pixi Plus on the Verizon Network.

Anyone have any recommendations on how to keep this from happening? I'm trying to use the phone to record my workout performances and it is REALLY annoying to have to open the spreadsheet, document what I just did, close the spread sheet, then repeat each time I was to review what exercises I'm going to do next and/or record what I just did.

Thanks in advance. Although this is my first post, I've been an avid reader since I bought the Pre Plus in February.
    Lots of discussion today but no responses in this thread. Is it that there aren't any answers, that I missed the answers when I searched the forums, or do people just no care about this issue?
    Personally, DocView and PDF Viewer are poorly done apps by Palm.

If you use the spreadsheet for recording your workout performances, why don't you use iStayfit. I love the app.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  7.    #7  
    I believe, if I'm not mistaken, that my crashing issue came back a few times. I ended up trying a full erase, but that wasn't erasing anything for some reason. Figuring I had some weird issues going on, I did a webOS doctor, and all was well. I THINK that's what happened.

How, may I ask, are you editing a spreadsheet? I can't do this with DocView. Are you using Google Docs?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    I believe, if I'm not mistaken, that my crashing issue came back a few times. I ended up trying a full erase, but that wasn't erasing anything for some reason. Figuring I had some weird issues going on, I did a webOS doctor, and all was well. I THINK that's what happened.

How, may I ask, are you editing a spreadsheet? I can't do this with DocView. Are you using Google Docs?
    Yes, now I'm using Google Docs. The Doc View issue was too annoying, so I stopped using it. Obviously, I wouldn't be able to record in real time with the Doc View, but I could do so right when I went home.

I preferred Doc View initially to Google Docs because Google Docs does some really weird formatting with spreadsheets; however, that's what I'm stuck with. I'd probably still go back to Doc View if I could figure out how to make it work correctly.
    I too have been having the same problems while reading doc files. I'm beginning to suspect that it's the application...