1.    #1  
    I just sorta came upon this, hoping it would work and it DOES!

When I am driving along, and listening to Pandora thru the FM transmitter of my Motorola T505, I love to know what song and artist is playing. When Im driving I keep my Pre docked in a really great cup holder mount thing (it needs one tiny mod with a dremmel to really fit perfectly, but its great). I do keep it plugged in charging all the time so Im not worried about battery.

But the problem I always had, was the screen turning off and I had to look down, find the little button and turn the screen back on to see the song and artist.

But now that I have My Tether 2.0 (yes well worth donated version), I can just open it up, not activated the tether, but just use the really cool screen shut down disable feature, swing that card over, Pandora back to forefront, and ALWAYS see Song and Artist Playing on Pandora!

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this, I did serach around first, but I think its pretty darn cool!

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    That is a really great idea! Thank you for sharing. BTW, I was looking at purchasing the Motorola T505 as it's feature set is so vast. The only thing holding me back is voice dialing not being included with the Pre nor onboard voice dial for the T505. What do you do for dialing?
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    This looks like an awesome product, I had no idea this existed! Kinda puts me in my place as a noob...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by tonuello View Post
    That is a really great idea! Thank you for sharing. BTW, I was looking at purchasing the Motorola T505 as it's feature set is so vast. The only thing holding me back is voice dialing not being included with the Pre nor onboard voice dial for the T505. What do you do for dialing?
    The voice dialing is just one of those really stupid missing things from Pre. The best I have been able to come up with is just having an icon on my launcher for the few people I call on a regular basis and just have to do the 2 tap thing. But honestly, when Im driving and listening to music, unless I really need to talk to someone, I just wait for people to call me and thats really an easy single tap above my eye level on the T505 that answers it.
    Quote Originally Posted by stfd1249 View Post
    This looks like an awesome product, I had no idea this existed! Kinda puts me in my place as a noob...

It's ok we are all noobs at one point in are life...
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    The voice dialing is just one of those really stupid missing things from Pre. The best I have been able to come up with is just having an icon on my launcher for the few people I call on a regular basis and just have to do the 2 tap thing. But honestly, when Im driving and listening to music, unless I really need to talk to someone, I just wait for people to call me and thats really an easy single tap above my eye level on the T505 that answers it.
    Yeah, I couldn't believe it didn't have the voice dialing feature. I could find handsfree devices that had their own voice dial features, but lacked A2DP unlike the T505, just could never find a device with both. Not to jack your thread though. My wife really appreciates your tip, she is using My Tether for this purpose daily!

Thanks
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    It's ok we are all noobs at one point in are life...
    Well said! Can't walk until you've learned to crawl.