1.    #1  
    Gonna return my Pre tomorrow....it's the final day of my 30 day trial period. I hate to say it but it's going back to the Sprint store in the morning.

I tried to like it, I really did. The battery life is BAD. I wouldn't use it for a day and I would STILL have to charge it daily. I have got ONE dead pixel. Plus poor service at my house. Not gonna bother with trying to get an Airrave either.

Gonna return to Apple. My iPhone 3Gs will be here tomorrow.

I hope the next version will be better! The Pre has promise but Palm did NOT hit a homerun with this version.
    RNC, I'm not calling you a liar,,,Buttt looking through all ten of your posts it sounds like you were never even a sprint customer.

You have every right to your opinion, enjoy your 3gs. I love the pre. To each his own. Hopefully you get better reception with your ATT service, I know some of my friends and family are switching to other carriers that have better reception.
    AT&T is notorious for dropping calls.
    By the way, in one of your posts you were going to go to verizon. What happened with that?
    Last edited by notaphonegeek; 08/11/2009 at 12:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RNCCRN9706 View Post
    Gonna return my Pre tomorrow....it's the final day of my 30 day trial period. I hate to say it but it's going back to the Sprint store in the morning.

I tried to like it, I really did. The battery life is BAD. I wouldn't use it for a day and I would STILL have to charge it daily. I have got ONE dead pixel. Plus poor service at my house. Not gonna bother with trying to get an Airrave either.

I hope the next version will be better! The Pre has promise but Palm did NOT hit a homerun with this version.
    y again with these useless posts....? seriously if ur leaving the pre for the 3gs hu gives a ****???? anyways have fun with piece of **** at&t
    Quote Originally Posted by RNCCRN9706 View Post

The 3S does look like a sweet phone. Enjoy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    y again with these useless posts....? seriously if ur leaving the pre for the 3gs hu gives a ****???? anyways have fun with piece of **** at&t
    back off and shaddup. who gives a rat's *** what YOU think?
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    back off and shaddup. who gives a rat's *** what YOU think?
    am i talking to u....? dont think so
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    The 3S does look like a sweet phone. Enjoy it.
    Interesting how you phrase that like you're NOT an iPhone troll who already owns one.
    I like TreoBK, a lot. He is just being fair.

This thread is another bait thread and nothing good will come of it.

If you are annoyed with the OP's decision then ignore it and let the thread die.

We've done this countless times... At this point it is just walking into brick wall over and over again.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    The Goat beat me to the Boat.
    I could do nothing more than Quote.
    But I Won't.

<<closed>>